Saturday, December 18, 2010

BlackRapid RS-7 camera Strap [Review]

Recently, the lovely folk to the BlackRapid.com we was invited to remove their goods - decide that the best course of action would be to have friends who are professionals in their fields of photographic styles and respective, try them and let us know what they thought!

I would first of series of exams with the RS-7 - BlackRapid this review comes you JadedSnapper, a photographer press, which has a style unique and fun, as you can see below!

JadedSnapper is outside the Cour.Il tests strap BlackRapid RS-7, which is a webbing Sling style. The camera lies behind his hip.

CameraGeek:[standing up ahead of JS, blocking display for Court] Hey you need to be JadedSnapper, photographer!

JS:ERM, how did you only?You can not see my camera this perspective

CameraGeek:I have been following you for a month.

  JS: This is heartening.You know that I'm busy type wait a villain to me flick V-sign

CameraGeek: I like this strap, it is made of ballistic nylon canvas

JS:Sounds like marketing me parlent.Que hell which means?

CameraGeek: Ballistic nylon is designed to repel splinters of shells

JS:Bullets don't?

CameraGeek:N°!Step chips

JS:So if you were wearing the bracelet and I you forward-looking point blank it would not protect you?

CameraGeek: Nope

JS:It's good to know

CameraGeek:Why is that you put a tie cable around the element rear .you don't know who is so that you can place Joey bags!

JS:Yes well it only take a joker to ping it and this is my camera clattering on the ground.

CameraGeek:Yes and it is good too, it features a 12 megapixel-.

JS:-is it? I have no idea, look I am doing something here

CameraGeek: Do you not you stand on during 2 hours and 47 minutes

JS: It's a string of court

CameraGeek:And you know that you are not supposed to use the strap like that, it is assumed to be hip, not behind it

JS:Yes well I've set it in the hope that no one can see the camera

CameraGeek:Why would you? The whole issue is certainly so you can see it?

JS:This is a school of thought

CameraGeek:I think that the log is really good on this

JS:And what the heck?

CameraGeek:The log?

JS: And why you talk like that?

CameraGeek:[pointing to the strap]This is what called thing.

JS:I thought it was a carabiner.

PettyCrim begins to leave the Court

JS:-Watch how

CameraGeek:So to what?-.

JS:-my goal in life

CameraGeek: [PettyCrim pointing and screaming] Hey who is the guy who you want!

JS:[picks up the camera]

CameraGeek:Look how incredibly fast and intuitive that the movement has been!

JS: [and he sautes CameraGeek, he found out of his head] click

CameraGeek:Hey who feels magnesium alloy you just smacked me!

PettyCrim:[shouting of JS]Do you have I sought VS boss?

JS:Nah I missed it ' cos of this joker [pointing to CameraGeek]

PettyCrim:Search mate can we do it yet? it ruin you my representative if I cannot swear in your document.

JS:-very good, but 'Pluck' mouths off to differentiate examine authentic!

Star bit (5 stars)

Build quality: * 4 stars

The BlackRapid will not run ragged contrary to what you get for free with photo.Le clip on the back it is somewhat a oubli.Bien you can use "Joey" bags don't try to make something heavier, says a zoom.Vous rescue will look like a prat.Je know, I tried.

Utility: * 5 stars

This is perfect to access your 70-200 or 300 mm on a second body, much better than using free strap that you need to unhitch to fire, which makes fantastic for the objective aimed at the camera feel somehow football.La mouth more light for long periods of temps.Très intuitive.Enregistre your neck!

Value: * 3 stars

It costs between £ 55-£ 65 into this pays.Il here have no two ways about it, which is a lot of money for a sangle.Mais then buy say the Nikon D3s brand strap is £ 25, and who will spend hand finalement.Jetez via some dépenses.Ou claim back VAT.

Conclusion: * 4 stars

If you regularly use two organs camera, photo or sport calls or else, you'll find the RS - 7 BlackRapid utile.Si you do not, it is improved marginale.Il is essentially thing to play professional one, but I wouldn't be without it speed is critical.

You can learn more about www.blackrapid.com on their website and you can read more tales of the Jadedsnapper in his blog (I've sworn secret, JadedSnapper could be anyone!)


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment